Mike, http://goingsaneinacrazyworld.blogspot.com/ (damn, somebody TEACH ME HOW TO ADD A LINK! I read up on it but can't get it!!) tagged me with this 4X4. Gonna make me think here...
Four places I go over and over again:
1. Corpus Christi, TX - my boyfriend from San Antonio loves to fish and I love to sit by the oceanside, listening to the pounding surf...so relaxing.
2. Dollar Stores - aren't they just the bomb?! So many good items to be found there, especially love the Dollar Tree, where everything is REALLY a dollar.
3. Wal-Mart - I can't imagine not having a wal-mart close by, and to think some people boycott this store.
4. My parents home - they are 81 and 80, still very lively, but hey, ALL our lives are in Our Lord's hands, and only He knows when we take our last breath. I want to enjoy every minute I can with my folks.
Four people who mail me regularly: (we're talking e-mail here, right? not snail mail cause nobody snail-mails anymore except my mother!)
1. Janie (married to my former brother in law, she lives up in New Braunfels, TX and I am just so jealous, because I love the Hill Country.)
2. Noelia (a co-worker/secretary at another campus in my district)
3. Moose (my boyfriend)
4. My long lost relative in Nigeria. Mike, could you and I be related?!?!?!?
Four of my favorite places to eat, (apart from home):
2. Wal-Mart Deli Popcorn Chicken
3. Taqueria Jalisco in Corpus Christi
4. My parents during lunch break. I'm not a big eater of take out.
Four places I'd rather be now:
1. Corpus Christi, lounging by the oceanside
2. San Antonio, relaxing by Calaveras Lake
3. Anywhere in the Hill Country of Texas
4. In a thinner body!!
Four favorite TV shows:
1. Cold Case Files(I'm a sucker for crime TV)
2. Forensic Files - man, what one single strand of carpet fiber will reveal!
3. Snapped - why do people think they can get away with murder?
4. The Suze Orman Show - she's just so SMART about money!
Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Back to the Future I
2. The Green Mile
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Cast Away
Four people I would like to tag:
(Again, remember I haven't learned how to insert links!)
1. Winivere -Woman in the Glass Box
2. CJ - Trappednme
3. Kelly - Operation Shrink A Bootie
4. Joann - Joann's Weight Loss Journey
Thank you Mike, it took me about 45 minutes to do this. It's 12:54 a.m. and since I don't have to go work tomorrow, still up reading about my friends out in BlogLand.
8 years ago